Monday, July 5, 2010

Original Ukulele: Ray Rayner (copyright-free version)

THIS IS All original content. WGN took my other version of this song. Here it is again, without photos or videos of the show, Ray Rayner. If you are lucky, you grew up watching a locally created and hosted a TV show. Chicagoans had done it - we had Ray Rayner, Garfield Goose, Bozo and Family Classics. Ray Rayner was my particular favorite. When I heard he had (adopted in 2004), I wept uncontrollably. I did not previously know to what effect TV can have on a person. It was 20 yearsI rushed by him invented Grew, retired, got a job, but then everything came back to me in the day I heard that Ray Rayner died. He was a best friend on my TV's favorite uncle I had never met me admit nothing that I cried the day I heard Ray Rayner died. He was just a children's program host, but it is a memory that I value the most. The child in me still likes to laugh when he would Remembering Arts and Crafts The child in me to try, came back and wept. The day when I heard Ray Raynerdied. Every morning at 7-ray would point Cuddly Duddly, Chalveston and Lincoln Park Zoo. (This was on Friday) when I see TV now is it just not the same It's all syndicated programs today, there is no local system to take you for a ride since the day Ray Rayner died.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UGokHaCkYo&hl=en

Friends Link : Face Cosmetic air-conditioner call-telephone WOOD STOVE ACCASSORIES

No comments:

Post a Comment