Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Making of Noctis' Sword - Final Fantasy XIII

Another time-lapse video of a proposed project. I hope you can follow him. (I had to jump, cut here and there, since it was almost impossible to 20 hours worth of video squeeze in under ten minutes and they still look good consistency.) My design for the sword is on a variety of official and fan based - pictures made. Since no two pictures of the sword seemed similar, I had to muddle through as well as I could. My pattern I printed what I felt were the best length andProportions. I used foamcore board, poster board and PVC pipe for the core. , I coated externally with .020 "styrene plastic. I've also drawn component of section at the top of a sword with a homemade machine. (You can even build one with the same instructions I did. Unfortunately Youtube shreds the tutorial URL If I copy / paste to /, so you only have to get it to look even www.instructables.com), you can cosplay my online website can be found here: www.amethyst-angel.com tryHere is my support and armor making Blog: My DeviantArt proplady.livejournal.com page amethystarmor.deviantart.com And for good measure, my Etsy Shop: www.etsy.com Thanks for looking!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzItZCa2ZZU&hl=en

Recommend : babyouterwear cord phone

No comments:

Post a Comment