Saturday, July 24, 2010

A Homemade Sugary Rhyme For My Little Naughty Devil

"Careless moments was displayed" when my daughter three years Kindergarten "organized a" fruit cocktail activity, and she came back home to tell you about all the events that happened and how all enjoyed it. Dedicated to you to make your friends and never the least, the enthusiastic teacher, every function a success.

Carefree moments ...

Blue berries are blue;
What I love to chew.
Strawberries are red;
I take her to bed.
Chocolates are theBest;
If I pass in a test.
Milk helps me grow,
And Mama says you drink it slowly.
Dad took me in school;
Which gives me all the tools.
One day I become a self-made soul,
And it can not wait to see how the time rolls.

This poem is dedicated to my daughter ... briefly this is how it is food .... their taste buds to explore and enjoy the relentless urge. She loves fruit and does not mind making a scene for her favorite chocolates. Sometimes I give her mischievousto see a few drops of bitter gourd juice and love, her face expressing the bitter taste and I was amazed when after a few seconds they came back wanting more, but do not want it no more. She loves her nursery school because they go better, meet friends, sit at home and instead find almost anything on poking mommy thinks. I do not blame that for her ... Habit ... can simply see nothing gets lost.

She is a naughty girl, refuses to simplyListen to me or her father for that matter. Your dreams are as well as rising ... but still not sure if it points to a teacher or a doctor ... hmm .. want to be really confusing. She sees her teacher graceful teaching them, and they want a teacher and the next moment, she sees a doctor working on the stethoscope and she dies of a doctor. That's how it is and feel all the children so are a kind of the same. All the best wishes to all the sweet, the little ones, who always want to fly and reach thetop.

Whenever I see your face angelic, I feel you're the best thing in the whole wide world could this happen to me. Each parent doting thinks the same way, I think. This is for you darling ... sometimes I can have rebuked Sun for your mischievous, but this is no justification for it. I wanted to tell you that whatever you do I know you are right and you will find me always with you ...

And finally, I hope this rhyme will brighten the lives of those who always have the smallestdream to fly high.



Thanks To : Face Cosmetic shopping-in-uk copier Mini Dv Camera Dv Mini Camera

No comments:

Post a Comment