Sunday, May 2, 2010

Parties, Crafts For Kids

My wife and I have three children and they are 11, 6 and 2. In the past I have not been able to spend a lot of time with my family do to my job. Being a truck driver is hard on the family and I was gone 6 days a week and home for 36 hours. However, through a certain turn of events an I was able to start working closer to home, and I am home everyday. I work nights, but I work 4 on/ 4 off and I love it.

After all said and done I found myself seeking things to do on my 4 days off. I started a home based business which is working very well and I was able pick up where I left off in one of my businesses and I had plenty of time with my kids.

My wife and kids are everything to me. Each one of my kids are unique in every way possible. So when my new "life" started I thought I should look in to things to do with the kids: i.e crafts and parties. So, I started to look on the Internet for ideas and I found tons of great craft ideas and awesome theme parties to do.

I encourage hands on and using your imagination when I'm with my kids doing crafts. Even coloring in a coloring book sometimes bring out the best conversations with my children. I also find when doing crafts is that the more you encourage the more you will see their little brains "just" working.

All children are special, if you give them a chance they just might surprise you.



My Links : laser hair removal cost Wooden Bookcases

No comments:

Post a Comment