Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Top Ten Toy List For 2007

I finally have good internet connection in my house so I can now write a weekly basis. Tis the season to start thinking about gifts. Gifts for friends, family, coworkers, you name it.
I will own list of the toys I just know his season will be my hot this holiday. Most people would the word "prediction". I usually use this word because predictions may be wrong. I believe 100% what I say and what I know, so here is myhis list of "toys, is HOT during the 2007 holiday season."

"Toys will be HOT during the 2007 holiday season":

1st The Fisher-Price Digital Arts and Crafts Studio-this thing is amazing. I HAVE TO GET ONE FOR XMAS! Who will bring me one for? "I hope, my dear, good, doctor is sister because I love her with all my heart. This studio is amazing! It allows you to draw, paint, everything-it can hook up to your computer and you Save your art having. You remember the guy on PBS, the Afro-er "Happy Trees" - he would with a blank slate to begin and end with a canvas, which was absolutely amazing I had painted. Sometimes while painting, he would dip his brush in several colors, and you want to be, "Hey man, what do you do now you know that the color is not right!". But somehow, at the end of the show would be his canvas and mix everything would be great, he always drew landscapes. Having thus the art and> Crafts Studio is like having your own PBS show.You can be printed and saved all that you have created. Mark my world AMERICA-this is the best-selling toys this season. Its only $ 44.

2nd The Fisher Price Light Sketcher - This is so cool! Maybe someone is working for Fisher-Price will send me one of these. This is like the Magna Doodle, only better. It allows you to draw with light. So if you are in a car, and its dark and you're bored, you know your Light Sketcherdraw and I love it! This is the case for $ 29.99 Target.You can draw in three different patterns - line, dashed line, or dashes. This will be a top seller.

Sun Fisher Price is definitely at least two of the top five toy this season. Wow, that Fisher Price is on a roll. They always are. FP and the Sesame Street gang, I am wondering what kind of Elmo is invented, this season?

Now the rest are broken just because I think they are interesting, but I have not yet ordered, and I do not know ifYou deserve to be classified.

- GI JOE collection box for all of us between the ages of 20-35, we remember all GI JOE. GI Joe, American Hero. Hasbro has a GI JOE Anniversary Collector's Box, 25 Anniversary of GI JOE reminds created. The "Gift Box" is nice and simple. I like it. But if I have one, I would not play with her. I would keep it nice and then closed it would be worth money at the 50th Anniversary celebration. So if someone buys one of them, I think they have to buy2: One can play them and they keep. This could lead to Hasbro some money. so money as FP goes to Art Studio does not much, but with that.

- Nerf: Nerf has come with a shot that is NERF darts Disk 6 and 6 foam discs, which can be shot through the air. The concept is neat, but I do not know how safe it is. What happens if I shoot my sister in the face with it. If the foam is soft enough that they tend to hurt anyone? Thats my only concern. But Nerf hasreally come with some great products this season.

- Transformer transformer is not a brand, a company. Walking in the toy store, you would think it was the opposite.There are far too many Transformer toys. With the release of Transformers on DVD, it will spark interest in their toys. Much money has been spent on the trasnformer toys. The Optimus Prime Voice Changer is cool. You know what's even cooler? The Transformers Projector System allows you to enable projectStencil design on a sheet of paper, and then you can have your big piece of paper and pull whats being projected. This is really neat. You see how art and crafts are really great the season? Kids, as things to do with their hands, and use their imagination. The FP Arts and Crafts Studio uses the imagination more than this Transformers Projector System, but this projector system is neat.

-: Rose Art Rose Art must be purchased fromHasbro. They are always doing great things. I do not know how often I must say. If Hasbro buys them will not, Mattel. Mattel makes its money from acquisitions. This is what Hasbro has to start with it. Rose Art creates a lot of "do it yourself" toys. I have their cotton candy machine, which works quite well. Rose now has a kind of "hover & Paint Spin Machine". That is so cool. You think your paper on the machine. The paper turns, and using the drop-coatingSpinning paper to paint in different colors, which creates finally painted a masterpiece. State fairs usually have this thing spinning art. Now you can in your own apartment, and its only $ 14.99. This will be a hot toy once people see it be. Rose Art does not get toys, good displays in the toy trade. I would rank this pick is this, my fourth top.
Rose Art Deluxe also has a potter's wheel and a sort of cup on the Go is ideal for smallkids.

- Spinmaster - another company, which must be purchased. Spin Master is really their tracks, comes with innovative technologies. The Spin Master Tech Deck skateboards and are quite nice. Thus, the Girl Crush Air Brush Tattoo's system, which allows you to a fake tattoo on your skin or your friends skin airbrush. No longer do you have to rub on fake tatoos.

The following toys are interesting to look at and are interested, you can:

The spider man and friends toysLibrary. The toys have soft upper body, which make them ideal for small children.

Action Command Spider-Man does not really do anything, but the packaging is quite extraordinary.

Playskool Spider Man's Sing Along - Well, when I think of Spider Man, I think of a big tough guy. Who in the world a sing along spider man created? Huh? Thats like creating a sing along BatMan or Transformer? Singing? In this toy have surprised by the quality control of Hasbro. But this toyintended for children under 5 and, in my opinion. At this age children know that dont want to be spider man hard. So in reality, so this toy to work. All want to do the child to sing, so I think this toy can sell well, but the age group that likes this toy, which will be very specific, I say, 5 and 9 years old this child is below.No Toys like. This Spider Man even has a soothing voice soft. When Hasbro is going to make a Glo-Worm, that talks and can say, "Good Night" in English andSpanish?

If I had a child, I would be the "Kid A" Fisher Price Learning DJ. The Dj has moving eyes and rocks in time with the ABC and 123 This toy is HOT! If you know of children under the age of 7 years, you really need to give them the FP Learning DJ. His interactive as well. Ill rank this as # 5, especially for children under the age of 7 years.

I like the small, Wish Me Little Cinderella & Ariel. It does not matter. I would only make the sounds and lights the way to the crown. Ilike the way the crown is lit. The Barbie Glamour Pup toy is also okay, if you are into Barbie. Im not.

Barbie is Mattel, which for Hasbro Transformers can this season.

The Hannah Montana CD Board Game can also do well. Disney knows how they make their money.

Toys that are just dangerous: The FP Jeff Gordon Shake N Go. What happens if the car shot at in a strange face?

Summary: Buy the Arts and Crafts Studio for children. And the lightDraftsman. Fisher-Price (Mattel that is my property) will be the biggest money maker this season, when other toy companies come out with something between now and Xmas.Rose Spinmaster art and do quite well. Transformers give a little boost and give Hasbro GI Joe commemorative box needs better marketing so that it at my age to know people. Put a commercial on MTV, VH1, and ESPN, and then people will know about it. Run a commercial during "Dancing with the Stars"occur and have a display at the baseball field where the baseball playoffs are. Try it in the men's field instead of in the toy department.

There you have it, my picks for Winter 2007 - A AMY



Friends Link : customercomplaint britax booster Cheap Jewelry Mortgage Refinancing

No comments:

Post a Comment