Saturday, February 6, 2010

Volunteer: Seniors Arts & Crafts with Eva Abreu 6/8/09

Photos of some of the seniors that I volunteer with each month. We have a different craft activity each month. In June 2009 we have painted and decorated picture frames made of wood with acrylic paints, markers and foam stickers. I offered supplies for the manufacture of handmade Father's Day cards with markers, stamps and stamp pads. Purchase and I usually bring the supplies on my own and invite other mothers and children from the community, sharing in that freedom to participate in intergenerationalActivity. I volunteer with this group for over 6 years and has recently been with the volunteers of the quarter award, which was presented to receive very touching for me.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NboeDN3r00E&hl=en

Tags : arrow-shirts health trends health uninsured In Car Monitor

No comments:

Post a Comment